To speed up R&D in such areas as pharmacokinetics (drug manufacturing), it has become increasingly necessary to analyze large numbers of samples at high speed and high precision. In response to these demands, the new Nexera MP Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatograph utilizing the SIL-30ACMP Multiplate Autosampler was developed. The SIL-30ACMP achieves an ultrafast injection performance exceeding that of current models while maintaining ultralow carryover performance. In addition, up to 6 microtiter plates can be loaded, enabling a maximum of 2304 samples to be analyzed continuously. By incorporating these various functions, the Nexera MP is ideally suited as a front-end LC for LC/MS and LC/MS/MS systems.
- High-speed injection significantly improves throughput in multi-sample processing
- Ultralow (near-zero) carryover
- Outstanding injection mechanism assures precision when injecting trace amounts
- Open access design enables the loading of samples, even during analysis
Reliable performance supports high-precision LC/MS/MS analysis
- Example of drug interaction testing
- CTO-30AS Column Oven – Minimizes the column-mass spectrometer distance
Open access improves analysis efficiency
– Helps build an analysis environment in which two or more researchers can comfortably share one system –.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.