An evolved nano particle size analyzer for accurate evaluation of nano particles
Main unit (Measurement unit): SALD-7500nano
- Violet semiconductor laser (wavelength: 405 nm) is used for the light source. Maintenance, such as gas replacement, is unnecessary.
- The detector incorporates 78 elements at the front, one element at the side, and 5 elements at the back for a total of 84 elements. Additionally, high-sensitivity light receptors that support violet semiconductor laser wavelengths are adopted with all detectors.
- The fixed parts of the cell and cell holder can be pulled out at the front of the unit using a slide mechanism. This makes it easy to mount and replace cells, and to perform maintenance.
- WingSALD ll software is supplied as standard. It offers versatile data processing and simple, high-speed operation to suit every purpose and processing requirement.
Add optional units to the SALD-7500nano to design a wide range of systems.
Small-volume Measurement System (SALD-7500nano and SALD-BC75)
High-Concentration Sample Measurement System (SALD-7500nano and SALD-HC75)
Ultra Small-Volume Measurement System (SALD-7500nano and SALD-HC75 and “Glass Slides with Indentation”)
Easy Measurement under PC Control
- Groups of particles are dispersed in a liquid medium and measured as they are circulated between the flow cell, which is placed in the measurement unit, and a dispersion bath in the sampler.
- The dispersion bath incorporates a stirrer and an ultrasonic sonicator. A pump delivers the dispersed suspension to the flow cell.
- The pump is specially designed to ensure both liquid medium and the particles are circulated. A stainless ball of 2 mm circulates and it is possible to measure it.
- It can be controlled from a PC.
- Most organic solvents can be used as dispersion media.
Sample Unit SALD-MS75 Solvent Resistance
Note1 Solvent resistance toward materials used in the passageways of SALD-MS75. Solvent resistance values are representative, and are not certified.
Note2 Only applicable for liquid pump. Not applicable for liquid supply pump.
Note3 Ultrasonic cleaning instruments are needed for the measurement of reference sample.
Ideal for Measurement with Small Amounts of Organic Solvent
Batch Cell SALD-BC75
- Measurement is possible with a small amount of sample (i.e., measured particles) and liquid medium (i.e., dispersion medium).
- The capacity of the batch cell is only 7cm3 an so waste treatment for the suspension canbe performed with relatively small amounts.
- The vertical motions of the stirring plate prevent sedimentation of the particles.
- The funnel reduces the possibility of sample spillage.
- A tetrafluoroethylene resin funnel is provided to reduce the possibility of suspension getting on the hands of the user. It also prevents the cell surface from becoming dirty.
Measurement Samples without Dilution
High-Concentration Sample Measurement System: SALD-HC75
- High-concentration samples can be measured using the laser diffraction method.
- Measurement is possible by simply holding the high-concentration sample particles to be measured between two glass slides.
- Samples for which the particle size distribution would be changed by dilution can be measured in their original state, or with the minimum required level of dilution, and a true image of the measurement object can be obtained.
- Commercial hand creams, face creams, and rinses can be measured with hardly any pretreatment.
If a standard flow cell or batch cell is used to measure a sample at a high concentration, the long light pathlength results in multiple scattering, making it difficult to obtain accurate measurements.
With this system, however, it is possible to hold the high-concentration sample particles between two glass slides, which shortens the length of the light paths, avoids the negative effects of multiple scattering and makes accurate measurement possible.
Glass sample plates (glass with indentation) (Option)
Effective for measuring samples with relatively low concentrations, or expensive samples that can only be used in small amounts.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.